The confidential treatment of your personal data as well as the observance of the legal data protection regulations and this data protection declaration is assured by the operator.
Visits to our website are not logged.
The personal data that you have communicated to us by post or e-mail will only be processed for correspondence with you and only for the purpose for which you have made the data available to us.
a) Billing data
We are obliged to store invoice data for billing and accounting purposes.
b) Address data
In order to send you an invoice, we need your address or e-mail address. The legal basis for the above data collection and processing is Art. 6, para. 1 lit. C DSGVO.
Beyond that, we only collect personal data if you have explicitly agreed to this.
We assure you that we will not pass on your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have given us your prior consent. Should we make use of service providers for the execution and handling of processing, the contractual relationships will be regulated in accordance with the provisions of the data protection laws.
Revocation and deletion
If you have provided us with personal data, you can have them deleted at any time. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Data for accounting and bookkeeping purposes are not affected by a revocation or deletion. Your revocation does not affect the legality of the previous processing.
Personal data provided to us via our website is only stored until the purpose for which it was entrusted to us has been fulfilled. Insofar as commercial and tax retention periods must be observed, the storage period for certain data can be up to 10 years.
Your rights, information
Any person concerned by the processing of personal data has the right,
1. to receive at any time from the data controller, free of charge, information on the personal data stored about him and a copy of this information (right of access).
2. to require the immediate rectification of any inaccurate personal data concerning them. The data subject shall also have the right, having regard to the purposes of the processing, to request the completion of incomplete personal data, including by means of a supplementary statement. (Right of rectification)
3. to require the data controller to delete the personal data relating to him without delay insofar as processing is not necessary: (Right to deletion / right to be forgotten)
4. to require the data controller to restrict the processing. (Right to limitation of processing)
5. to obtain personal data concerning him or her provided by the data subject to a controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. It shall also have the right to communicate such data to another controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided, as far as this is technically feasible. (Right to data transfer)
6. to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) of the DS Block Exemption Regulation on grounds arising from his or her specific situation (right of objection)
7. to revoke consent to the processing of personal data at any time (right to revoke consent under data protection law). If you wish to use the right of complaint, the supervisory authority responsible for us is the independent Landeszentrum für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Marit Hansen Landesbeauftragte für Datenschutz Schleswig-Holstein, Postfach 7116, 24171 Kiel.